Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Magnificent Shiny Disc Warrior

I've always wanted to peroxide my hair since my uni days but never got round to it. Since I'll be jobless for a while, this was the best opportunity for me to do so. Hey, what the heck? At least I still have hair now. 20-30 years down the road I won't have enough to bleach anyway.

I like the outcome of the long 3 hours it took to do this. The first bleaching process turned me into a baby orangutan. I kid you not! I was orange. Then the second bleach got me to be yellow. Nope! It wasn't even blonde, it was yellow as in the prime colour. The third process got me to this stage. You should read the response I got when I uploaded this pic on my facebook. Hahahaa!!!

Anyway, today was a nice day chilling with the family (minus the 3 hours with Kent my stylist). Josh was so happy and surprised when I went to pick him up from school today. That boy bolted for the door the moment the bell went off. Of course I only did my hair after picking him up. If not the teachers would have stopped me from taking Josh.

From yesterday's post, I managed to have breakfast with wife and got dad's time to play golf on Thursday. I couldn't take Josh to the pool as it was raining. We'll try that tomorrow. All in all, it was a good day for a jobless dude with the yellow hair.

No comments: