Saturday, December 29, 2007

Homeward bound




11 days and 10 nights later we come to the end of our stay in Sabah. Fond memories brought back with hundreds of miles of tire tracks and footprints left behind. It was a tiring journey but it is rated high among all the destinations we've been to together. Josh and the Zisster are great traveling companions but sometimes the finer art of bladder management elude them. Growing up with a strict dad about going to the loo before a long journey, unscheduled pee stops are uncommon to me. But we managed just fine during the 11 days. I learnt how to use toilets along the road, or in some cases made do with makeshift toilets. Yes, even this is uncommon to me. All in all, Josh proved to be quite a traveller for a 4 yr old. This will only mean he will be ready for more adventures later on. Keep reading this blog for our next adventure but that won't be in the near future. I need to heal my sore neck and shoulders first...

No comments: