Wednesday, July 19, 2006

merci boucoup ibanguy!

It has been a while since I actually looked at the features available on blogger.com. Hence why all of a sudden my blog has pictures now. Hahaha.. Special thanks to Rentap of ibanguy.blogspot.com for giving me pointers. I am now blog-rolled (never knew this was a term)on his blog so the least I could do is to have his link on mine. That will increase his readership by at least... one.

Also linked is kakijalan.com on this blog so as the name goes, you'll only click on it if you are one. The rest is self-explanatory.

The Zizzster asked me why she wasn't featured as much as Josh was so for my coming postings we will see more of the Zizzster. Incidentally, this blog WAS created as a dedication to her.

Apologies for those who tried to click on my previous posts where the links were to my .mac account. I no longer subscribe to that account so the links err... don't work anymore. Don't fret. Next few postings will be of our (Zizzster and me) travels.

Ciao

PS: Teaser for upcoming posts

2 comments:

Rentap said...

Yo bro, now we are really blogging, man. Looking forward to more stuff from you.I will pass on any finite knowledge i have to you and anyone who is willing to learn.

keydam said...

gonna go back next weekend and bring my camera. have a few spots in Labuan i feel is worthy of capturing on blog. Heck, Datuk Y on his own should be a landmark!