Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I miss Josh and the Zizzster



I'm now in exile for a few months on a lil rock in the south china sea. don't get to see my kid and the Zizzster at all so it's kinda hard. Can't wait till I get back. Few more months...

It's hard for all of us, Josh, the Zizzster and me. Made a promise to the Zizzster that this will be the last time that I'm gonna do this kind of absent father/hubbie stints. At least from Singapore I was able to see them every weekend.

Anyway, here are some photos of them I took when I was still back in KL using my new EOS350D Digital SLR. Bought the camera specifically for our trip to Vietnam. As usual the Zizzster managed to sort out some wonderful activities for us there. We used Hanoi as the centre and took separate tours up North. On one of the tours, we stayed overnight on a junk cruising Halong Bay. I'd recommend it to everyone young and old.

Thank god for modern technology, I still get to hear my babies back home everyday. They didn't come along as the Zizzster is also in a new job and it won't be fair for her to just drop everything to follow me. Hence me alone on this lil rock.

To be fair, it's a good place to raise a family without the usual distractions of a metropolis. If you are alone, then you'd probably find it a bit scarce on the activities aspect. Nonetheless, it helps if you have a hobby and some like-minded people to hang with.


Zizzster, thanks for putting up with our current arrangements. I'll make it up to you.

Until my next posting.. adieu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha macam muka ko mase kekecik dulu jek