Monday, March 05, 2007

Gina from the shop...

Didn't know that Gina was put in a beauty contest until I went to pick her up. The shop, NextLevelCustomz had a launch (a relaunch) where they paraded the cars they've pimped up thus far. Amazing line-up, including a DB9 (apparently it was about to be pimped up to 'double 0' status). Was quite anxious at the show especially when they started drifting a Nissan Sylvia and doing a donut with it.

In my head, is Gina going to be put through this? Can they drift a front-wheel powered car? Do a donut? Thankfully the guys at NextLevelCustomz just made her do a catwalk. Phew!!

Enjoy the pictures while I enjoy Gina...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome car !! Always have a soft spot for VW cars..The People Cars..have a VW Bettle 65 going thru a 2nd phase of restoration..but of coz back then it was built so that mass people could buy it. Now....$$$$$$ !!!!..Nevertheless, glad I have the old generation of VW and a buddy have the new generation of VW .. So Keydam...Enjoy Gina....while I enjoy Gina's Granny..!!!! hihihi..

keydam said...

Beetle Mania is coming back in fashion, again. Had the chance to buy one 8 years back with all the original parts sans seats for RM10k but didn't. How I wish I had. Nowadays a basic one is selling for RM18k and above. Hang on to yours. I'll try to keep my GTI for my son and hope it would be a classic by then.

Rentap said...

Bro, the 1st thing i saw on Gina was the 4 exzos pipes from her bumper!Check out nextlevelcustomz webby & find it cool.Hope to c Gina if I'm in KL.

keydam said...

Hahahaa... they could "Evolution"-ize your car anyday dude! Seen their work. Very impressive. Met some of the partners there. They are cool guys who know their stuff. Same people who brought in West Coast Customz (of MTV Pimp My Ride) to Malaysia.

Unknown said...

Dude...can i take gina out for a spin?. Let's do a swap, I give you my Su and you give me your Gina for a day. Is that not a brilliant idea?

keydam said...

errr..... NEVER!! You sick b%$@*#d!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful masterpiece!

keydam said...

Thanks, Ladydin. Ran in the car going to the East coast over the weekend. It's purring nicely now. Cruising speed was 140-160kph, no problem.