Monday, October 16, 2006

Got me a new phone...

Ok, I have been on a mission to look for a cool phone that does not have a camera.... and I have failed miserably. Don't really need a phone that takes pictures since I have 2 other digital cameras, right? Nokia doesn't think so. The one I bought (actually wife paid for it) is more for the mp3 player than anything else. The camera was just thrown in to make sure they can charge us 4 digits.

Ironically I got my new phone on my son's birthday. Here are some pictures I took using the phone. We tired him out shopping at Toys'R'Us. Tried to make him 'like'the toys I always wanted. Heheheee... Wife was just happy shopping.



Have to say Josh was well behaved in his stroller. Probably was too tired to walk on his own. Ended the day at my in-law's where a cake was brought out for the boy. He was happy to blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Josh! And thanks for the phone, Zizzster!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Kiss2 from Uncle Iesta and Auntie Sue :)

keydam said...

He says he wants the full collection from Hot Wheels with all the ramps, loops and stunts. Toys'R'Us sells 'em....

Rentap said...

Keydam, send our Labuan birthday wishes to Josh. Hope to see u and ur family if we ever drop in KL. Datuk, Ain & JF send their regards....

keydam said...

Thanks, dude. Hi to all too and Happy Deeparaya from us.